Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Gage!!

Where does the time go? My baby just turned 1! Although I can't remember a time when Gage wasn't a part of my life, I can't believe he's already turning a year old! I'm so sad to see the baby days just slipping away, but I'm so excited for what he will become. Although he's not walking yet (yay) he's the fastest carpet crawler you've ever met - he doesn't need to walk, he gets where he wants to go in record time. He loves to talk on the phone, and wave bye-bye and do pat-a-cake, and more than anything climb Mimi and Poppy's stairs, oh and play ball, we've for sure got a ball player on our hands.
I swear he gets cuter by the day. I hardly ever go out when someone doesn't stop me and tell me what cute kids I have. I give more that half credit to Dax, but it's still nice to hear since I think it constantly. Anyway, here's to the other man in my life - I love you more today than the day I met you.
Love,
your mom

6 comments:

Alane said...

I can't believe it's true! What a sweet little boy you have. Great pic-collection of him! Happy Birthday to Gage and to his mom who did all the work to get him here!
ps I hpe you are NOT barfing...

Laurie said...

"Yeah" happy birthday to the cutest little monkey ever!!! Love that baby, wish I could see him more often. I'm still holding on to the dream of us living in the same city some day.
P.S I want to see some pic's from his birthday party

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Gage!!! We are going to have so much fun seeing you and Regan grow up together!

Erick and Megan said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe my babe is next. I hope you had a great birthday party!

Erick and Megan said...

I know you will know I was here! I was stealing your links for my blog!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Gage! The crowds are right BTW. You do have beautiful children.