Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oregon Coast

So the Harris' and the Cromar's have been a lot more efficient in getting their pictures up from our family vacation to the Oregon Coast. It's been a crazy couple of weeks (see "Mother of the Year" post), so I finally have a few minutes to get some pictures up. We had a great time, and we're so lucky to have such great friends to spend time with.

Here's my top ten of the Oregon Coast:
1o. Late night Mexican Train
9. Family pictures with the bikini clad women in the background (thanks K!)
8. Frisbee on the beach
7. Getting pinched by a crab - I think I can now be on Discovery's Deadliest Catch!
6. Children's Museum
5. Cute husbands with their kids
4. Dax snoring on the couch
3. Kids on the carousel. Kids on the beach. Kids in the tub.
2. Jon and Cromar playing "keep the ball off the ground" - yes, that's the techincal name!
1. Vacationing with our best friends - priceless!

Again next year?!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

We are totally in on a "reunion trip"!! It was perfect. Thanks!!

j

Laurie said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I love the "top ten" list idea. Cute post.