Friday, September 28, 2007

Dancing Queen!

So here she is, future star of Swan Lake. Livi started her dance class a couple of weeks ago, and she absolutely loves it. She is so cute, she just can't take her eyes off of her teacher, and always wants to be the one to jump the highest, or the most, at least. She can't stop talking about it all the way home, and it gets to be a long week between classes.
The first week, I just smiled back tears the whole time I watched her. It doesn't seem like that long ago when I was a little girl in the black leotard and pink tights doing plies at the bar. She asked me the other day on the way to class, if I would stay and watch her dance and would I clap for her when she bowed. I told her I would clap the loudest! I love my little Dancing Queen!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

laurie said...

There is nothing cuter than a little girl in ballet - she looks darling! I love that she is posing in the last pic. Will she have a receital? I wish I could come watch her. I hate living so far away.

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

I need a girl!!!

Laurie said...

"oops" I spelled recital wrong. I need spell check on the comment section of a blog.

Alane said...

So pretty in pink...I remember that other little blondie in her tu-tu...
Livi is born to be famous...
Can you hear us clapping from there?

Creative Corner said...

I want to first say thank you thank you thank you! I am so sorry I have not sent a formal letter or said thank you alteast! I LOVED my fall swap items so much and realize that yours are far superior than what I came up with! I know we would be fast freinds with all your talents! I LOVE it all. The cards I almost dont want to use and how did you do those acorns! I cant get over it! Can not wait to use them for a decoration..if you can give the secret I would really love to know, and do you have an acorn tree?

Second our daugthers are about the same age. I felt just the same with her ballet class and even more so with the why's! It was such a relief to read your entry about the why's. We were driving in the car today and finally after 59 why's I finally said because I said so! AHHHH, how generic, when did it get to this! SO I know the feelings!

I cant thank you enough. I will be back here to see how things are going! You are awesome!

Creative Corner said...

Hello. I am back again! I have the silliest questions...can I maybe buy some acorns off of you or your daughter :). i know you said they were at the park do you have the availabity to get LOTS more. I am the Enrichment leader here and I just love my acorns so much I want to offer them as an activity but I cant find a place online to buy them so I thought maybe you would be interested in us buying them from you....there may not even be enough from the tree in the park and you may not have that kind of time, or whatever it may be feel free to decline :).

I just thought I might ask in case you are interested, I will keep looking online for a place to buy them but thought I might as well ask, I know at this time of year I love a little extra Holiday money.

Can you tell just how much I LOVE your gifts. Which reminds me do you happen to take a picture before you sent them off? I am SO SORRY! When I got your package I was at a fair and so I ate the apple, undid most of the packaging and placed the leaf frame on my mantle as soon as I got home so I cant even show all pictures. If you have them I would appreciate it (plus I cant find my camera cord but I know I will find that soon)!

Jaime said...

Such a cute little girl you have! I found your blog off of someone elses-must have been through the Fall swap! :) Anyhow, I loved snooping in on your life! :) My blog is adayinthesticks.blogspot.com

Creative Corner said...

Okay can I tell you that I am indebted (how do you spell that) to you forever and we would have to be the best of friends if we lived closer! You are so nice to do that for me and I am sorry I just saw your post, I have not been great at keeping updated the past few weeks. I think I am probably scaring you now but I can not thank you enough for taking time out of your day/life to look for acorns for me. I am going to pay you for it. Just name the price. I was planning on buying them from somewhere else...just couldnt find a place to buy them. So please let me. Problem being...I didn't keep your address so I will need that too. I just can not thank you enough. This will be my very most favorite project. I am SO excited for it! Thanks so much. and again thank you for the fall swap package. You are the best!