Saturday, December 1, 2007
Fujimoto Family Pics!
So they're finally in. You can view our family pictures at www.amynelsonphotography.lifepics.com enter event code: fujimoto family (all lowercase 2 words.) I'm sure there's a way to embed the whole slide show into my blog, but I'm just way too lazy tonight to figure it out. Please leave me comments of your favorites. Thank you Amy for doing such an amazing job, despite that fact that Livi was throwing up in the car on the way down to the park, and it was raining, and there were about 60 other families taking pictures that day and at least one wedding, oh and Livi accidentally throwing the whole bag of popcorn out to the ducks and then being very sad that Poppy couldn't retrieve it. I wish my hair wasn't quite so flat, and that I weighed 20 pounds less, but having said all that, they are truly beautiful - Amy you are really, I mean really talented. Thank you again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm glad you have so many choices for Christmas cards! I absolutely love the one of you and Dax. Also, Jeff really likes the one with your family on the bridge. There is another one (I can't remember which one) with the sweetest smile on Gager-I love it. So many to choose from...not a bad position to be in.
Sorry everyone - my link to the family pics wasn't right, but it's fixed now. Feel free to try the link again and preview to your hearts delight.
Breya
Hello. I dont want you to think I am to big of a slacker. Did you give me the dimensions and color that you want for your lettering? I will get it sent to you asap! Okay will faster then I have responded anyway! Thanks
The pictures are so cute! What a great little family you have-Livi is such a pretty little girl!
Once again, you have a goregous family! She does beautiful work. I am glad I don't have to choose. She really captured the essence of your cute family- and well that Liv is a KNOCKOUT!
#23 and 24 I think they were... those were cute!
There were some other cute ones too later...
Post a Comment