Friday, November 16, 2007

They're Getting Married!!


Yay, Melanie and Phillip are getting married! We knew it would happen, in fact we've secretly been planning a wedding since Redfish Lake (July)! Melanie, we wish you all the best, and are so glad you decided to take on Project Phillip. And Phillip, I'm sure you're leaving a string of broken hearts behind, but we're so glad you decided to give your heart to such a great girl. We could not be happier for you both over here at the Fujimoto house! We will sure miss you as you're off to big adventures on the East Coast - but we plan to take full advantage of having a place to stay when we want to come see the sights.
Thanks for being such a great example to us and our family. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!! We love you.

5 comments:

laurie said...

Congrats to Philip! Fun for you to have a new sister to join in the Bourne Family fun. Let's plan a trip to the east coast while my brother is still there as well.

Unknown said...

I wish Phillip would call and tell ME the news! Hearing through the grape vine isn't quite as exciting. Congrats on getting to be a skinny sister at the wedding! And once again, sorry (sorta) I'm not there to help. Call to vent anytime. love, Megan

Creative Corner said...

6Hello! Sorry I am such a looser! I just did the Super Saturday and really I was not even around to see how the three ladies :) did with the acorns! I can't wait to do them myself but I think I may have to get to it for next fall.

I would love to do the swap. Let me know what size you are thinking and I will send you a proof first if you would like. I need colors too. It is usually $25.00+ for the lettering on that, so we can just call it even. Thanks!

Creative Corner said...

oh yes p.s it looks like you are going to have a new sister in law. Congrats. So exciting and fun!

Jami said...

Christmas City would like to send out a big THANKS for getting married...you have doubled their profits. :)