So I just wanted to start fresh this year with all of this years happenings, but I have to cover a few months I missed last year in all the Christmas and wedding fury. Here are the pictures Amy did for our family last October - I know some of you may have already previewed them, but I thought I'd post them for those of you who missed them. Amy did a beautiful job and really captured some great kid moments, and the rest of us too!
Somedays I really have to wonder if I had anything to do with the way my kids look. I mean seriously, is there any question who their dad is? Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful and you have a darling little family. Your daughter is gorgeous! I want the information of your photographer. Those pictures are amazing!
I've seem them several times but I could look again & again, they are so awesome!
well, once agai,WOW, what beautiful pics! The colors are just amazing...the red leaves and Livi's hair and bow...so neat.
And you make a pretty beautiful family and oh, you all take a pretty great picture too.
Breya, those really are beautiful photos. Of all of you! The photographer did a wonderful job. (I know what you're saying about the kids, although I think Makai didn't get as much of Aki's DNA).
Post a Comment