I have so much to blog I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, but I've had so many requests for wedding pictures I just had to get a quick slideshow up. Of course this is just one of their days out of their 3 day wedding affair, so I promise to get more up as I get them downloaded.
They made an absolutely beautiful couple, and Mel's dress was to die for. I wish I could get married again so that I could borrow her dress. Okay, so I may be able to get one leg into it, but it would be one beautiful leg!!
Anyway, of course my New Year's Resolution is to blog more, eat less, so I promise to be a more faithful blogger. Here's to a new year and to happy couples, and eating less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a beautiful couple and that dress is absolutely amazing! I am so happy for Phil - he got a beautiful girl!
Absolutely beautiful!! Fun for you to have a new sis in-law. Fun for us to see each other in Cali. I can't wait.
Looked like a gorgeous day!
Beautiful! That dress is fatastic and what a great looking couple. Where were the pics taken? I love the big doors in the background.
Post a Comment