Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Killers - Rocked!

Last weekend my friend Rani sent the word out that she was able to get ahold of tickets to the Killers concert for really cheap, I mean dirt cheap. And more than that, they weren't just general admission tickets, these were in a box suite with tables and our own private waiter. We've never known such luxury for any event, let alone a concert! This opportunity seemed just too good to pass up.


After some really horrible opening bands, including a Mariachi band that made you want to cry they were so boring, Brandon Flowers took the stage.

(View from the floor where we stood most of the concert.)


First of all he's hot,

in that skinny rock god kinda way,

if you're into that, which apparently I am.
Just so you know...

And for 21/2 hours he rocked the house, and even converted the most skeptical of viewers (Dax) into a die-hard Killers fan.


There was confetti, and pyro-technics and even a little Elvis to fulfill everyones needs. Thanks again Rani for the tickets and the invite.


(View from our box)

2 comments:

Rani said...

Holy Moly I should have gone down there with you. Nice pics!

Laurie said...

Ah, gosh I love the killers and would of loved to join you. I knew dax would love 'em, too.