This is my baby...
he went and grew himself a set of these...
so now he can "chew" his mush...
Mom is not a happy camper about having a 5 month old with teeth.
I mean what do you need teeth for at your age!
You couldn't be more proud of them though, and have quickly learned what they are used for on many unsuspecting fingers!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness...that baby is precious. Teeth? no way! I love the pearly whites, though.
I can't believe that he's got TWO and Chase at 8.5 months hasn't even shown a sign that his teeth are coming. He's adorable as ever.
You take such amazing pictures! And yes, what do babies need those for anyway?? :)
Love the new pictures! Awesome job! Van is such a cutie pie.
Wow! He's growing up! He's ready for smokies already I'd say!
Post a Comment