Spring Break 2010
So obviously we spent much of spring break indoors. It snowed, and rained, and the wind blew, and occasionally the sun came out for 10 minutes at a time. Typical Idaho weather for a spring break.So we went to the Discovery Center.
We went to Wahooz with our good friends the Cromars. I don't have great pictures, but here's a couple from my phone.
And eventually the sun did come out, for just a little bit.
















5 comments:
Breya, LOVE the pictures of your kids in the snow! Hate that there WAS snow during spring break, but still... :)
My mom said you have a nice cam. What kind is it? And, if you don't mind me asking, did you edit those first few? They are BEAUTIFUL. Doesn't hurt though that your little ones are stunning!
Gage has the most fantastic smile. Yes, those snow pics are fabulous. Great job!
I think that the Govenor of the great state of Idaho should put that first picture on the 2010 brochure. Tourists have been misled long enough! Beautiful children by the way!
Oh I loved the Discovery Center! I still remember that giant bubble. FUN. I love Livi's hair. So cute!
We have YET to take our kids to the Discovery Center. Looks fun. And Spring Break weather was crappy.
Post a Comment