Remember when you looked like this?
But now you look like this...
How did that happen so quick?
Thank you for being such a great brother to your brother and sister. You always share, and would do anything to keep the peace in this family. You are so patient with Van and you are Livi's biggest fan.
I love your questions, and more so love your answers to my questions.
I love that you ask me which shoe goes on which foot, even after one shoe is already on.
I love that you could talk about John Deere tractors all day.
I love that you weren't patient enough to wait for mom or dad to teach you how to ride a bike without training wheels, so you figured it out all by yourself.
I love to watch you ride your 4-wheeler, especially when you switch gears from slow speed into hyper-drive.
I love your big brown eyes and how you have your dad's hands (and pretty much everything else too!)
I love to hear about what you learned at preschool, and I love that you make friends so easily, even if you are a little shy sometimes.
I love that you are a thinker, and you figure things out and come and tell me your theories.
I love to listen to your prayers and that you still need all 3 of your blankets.
Most of all I love being your mom.
Thank you for being my first boy, and stealing just a little bit of my heart from your dad. I love you.
Happy Birthday Gage!!




3 comments:
ahhh, what a sweet post for an absolutely precious boy. Happy Birthday Gager.
We love you, too, all the way from Sioux Falls.
So sweet Breya!! We love you Gage...happy birthday. (your present is in the mail)
What a nice tribute! He is such a big boy! And Lily asks about the shoe thing too!
Post a Comment