
Happy Anniversary to us, yesterday. I can't believe it's been 8 years. Those days so long ago in Provo, falling in love, just the two of us, seems like a different lifetime. Here we are, three states later, 2 kids, 2 cats, a fish, and 2 frogs, and still in love. It hasn't always been roses, in fact, it's been down right hard at times, but fortunately for us, we're both in it for the long haul. I'm sure that Dax has often thought that eternity may be a really long time, but I guess I can only say that it may not be easy, but I promise I'll make it worth it. Thank you to you, Dax, my best friend, the man of my dreams, the father of my children, the man I want to grow old with, for all your patience and love, your time and energy for our children, and for all the memories we've made together. I love you more today, than that day 8 years ago. Just so you know, our wedding day was the happiest day of my life, although the birth of my two beautiful children has given it a run for it's money, you have given all these days to me, and I only hope our future holds more "happiest days".Thank you especially for such a fun anniversary. Complete with the little black dress and heels, fancy dinner and movie, and a night at Anniversary Inn. You're truly the love of my life. Thank you for the past eight years, and for all that is to come.






3 comments:
That was so sweet. And, Dax always pulls through with some great gifts! I'm glad you guys had such a nice time. I called you yesterday and your mom answered- my first clue you were still celebrating.
Congratulations to you guys! I must agree Dax is a great gifter. Glad you enjoyed your day together.
WOW, what a guy...you did pretty well in the terrific guy department. But then he had better be great cause you had all your aunties watching over you...and you SO deserve someone great.
What a sweet thing you wrote about him and your life. And you are just as pretty as eight years ago. Good luck with that eternity thing.
Post a Comment