Monday, August 6, 2007

So I've Been Tagged

In the cyber world of blogging I have been tagged to answer the following questions.

List of jobs I've held
1. Legal secretary for Stewart Grant
2. Legal secretary for Linda Silveria
3. Counselor at Discovery Academy
4. Wrapped presents at the Info desk at the mall

Places to go for a weekend getaway
1. Sun Valley, ID
2. McCall , ID
3. Jackpot, NV
4. Salt Lake, UT

Places I've lived
1. Rexburg, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. San Jose, CA
4. Denver, CO
5. Boise, ID

Movies I can watch over and over again.
Dirty Dancing (antime, anyplace)
Notting Hill (actually any Hugh Grant movie)
Love and Basketball (no I'm not a huge basketball movie fan, just a great love story!)
Saving Silverman ( just a really dumb, but oddly funny movie)
Pride and Prejudice (the long version)
any great romance movie - I'm a sucker!

Places I've been on vacation
1. Monterey, CA
2. Oregon Coast
3. Eastern Caribbean Cruise
4. Western Caribbean Cruise
5. Phoenix, AZ

First Thing you thought of when you sawyour significant other.
1. Tall, dark, and hot
2. Taken
3. Grumpy and hates girls

Favorite Foods
1. anything chocolate
2. anything from Cafe Rio
3. a bag of Doritos and a Dr. Pepper
4. gummy bears
5. cheesecake
6. anything I don't have to cook.

Best Landmark Kiss
1. our first - on the floor watching Grease (yes, Dax watches musicals when he thinks he gets some action)
2. in the mountains above Provo, the day we got engaged

My guilty pleasures
1. trashy tabloids...people, US, Ok, Star
2. Target, if Target doesn't have it, I don't need it!
3. My computer - blogs and email
4. scrapbook stores and any new gadget I don't have (don't forget my waterpen!)
5. 80's music
6. watching videos or Real World or anything trashy on MTV or VH1
7. talking on the phone, all day anyday!
8. taking pictures of my kids

If in a jam with spouse what tactics do you use toget out of the dog house.
1. Drop the kids off at Mom's and out to a yummy restuarant.
2. A sexy text to his phone
3. Bring him a Coke from McDonalds and a Caramel Twix

Places I'd rather be right now
1. shopping
2. scrapbooking
3. on a date with Dax, okay anywhere without the kids
4. on vacation

websites I visit daily
1. my bank account
2. blogs
3. email
4. two peas in my bucket

Now, I get to tag my other buddies
1. Krista- your next
2. Megan your next

2 comments:

ellie said...

I loved your list. You really came up with a lot of answers. It makes me want to keep up and add to my list. You know, I am right with you on the Hugh Grant movies- love them all. Although, the last one -Music and Lyrics...boring! I'm impressed you know how to text message- sexy ones even better. I am out of the "current" loop.

Laurie said...

"oops" I didn't realize Ellie was logged in and I didn't change it. It was me that left you the above comment. Wish Ellie was that interested in your blog.
Love, Laurie