


Yes, this is Andy, Saramarie and Jenny arguing over just exactly the best way to put a Mr. Potato Head together. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas?? You'd think they were deprived as children, I mean who doesn't have a Mr. Potato Head???

So Dax bought him a brand new deluxe wagon - might I add, we had a smaller one that he literally rode in until the axle broke! We definitely upgraded.

He even eventually let cousin Lily and Livi take a ride, even though he doesn't seem to be exactly thrilled.

He even eventually let cousin Lily and Livi take a ride, even though he doesn't seem to be exactly thrilled.


Here's Lily in the 'jumpa house'. I'm hear to tell you if you don't have one of these, you need to swing by your local Wal-Mart and pick yourselves up one. I can't tell you how many hours of entertainment this thing has given to our kids... and the neighbor kids... and kids off the street... and the occasional dog... really, everyone needs one - much safer than a trampoline!


Oh, and did I mention we had a really bad wind storm that came through right after the tea party? Yeah, here is what a tea party looks like after a tornado! This party is definitely over!

Thanks again to everyone for making Livi's day so great. She did tell me the other day that now that she's 4 she knows everything. I'm not sure what happens at 5...

3 comments:
Allie really had so much fun, she still talks to people about her "tea party". Love the post windstorm shots!
Okay... So I think it's the third picture. One Mr. Potato Head one.. The girl in burgundy, I thought that was her hairy man leg! Glad it's not.
I'm sure she's glad too.
I like to see the "behind the scenes" on the party pics. You are so lucky (or should I say Livi) to have most all family around to celebrate her birthday.Happiness.
Post a Comment