

The party continued later at our house. We opened lots of presents and ate plenty of pizza and ice cream cake. Gage had to blow the candles out at least 3 times, and Liv 2 or 3 times too. I'm not sure what is so magical about turning fire on and off, but there's something about it that is truly amazing to a little kiddo.

Gage's gift just got better and better as he opened a fire truck (very loud and very exciting),
cars that go around on a track, a big dump truck filled with blocks, dinosaur boots, and a 4 wheeler that goes 'all by itself' according to Livi.




We decided to have a double party on Tuesday to celebrate with Regan who also shares the same birthday (sorry I didn't get your picture!). Allie Rae, Regan, Beck, Myles, Jace, Stella and of course all the moms joined in the celebration. With more pizza and more cake and ice cream and more toys, I'm not sure that Christmas is going to be much in comparison.



All in all we're partied out over here, but so glad we could share this birthday with such great friends and family. Happy Birthday Gage!

Now dad says I have to take him in to get his big boy hair cut, we'll see about that! Could you cut off those curls?
1 comment:
Gosh, Gage looks so much older than even the pic from the Christmas card (below post). He's a big boy now! I'd say he sure had his fill on birthday celebrations...nobody parties quite like a 2 year old! Bye the way, I love the last pic of Gage.
Also, Does livi have about 10 clips in her hair? Looks like someone was playing dress-up. I love it.
Post a Comment