Friday, February 6, 2009

We're back!

So I took a little hiatus from the blogging world for a few months, and with a new year's resolution in tow, I'm ready to start again to keep you updated with the happenings around here.
I have lots to report over the last few months and hope to slowly bring everyone upto speed, but I thought I should at least make the very most important news front and center.


Say hello to our biggest project of the year.


We're so excited to welcome another little one into our crew on May 14. Dax and I decided not to find out what this one is until he/she makes their grand deput. I'm secretly dying inside, but it's been really fun to make the grandmas squirm in anticipation. We hope to be able to agree on some names before May, but at this point, it's looking a little sketchy. I feel really good, and call it a mom's intuition, I think it's a girl, but if this baby has any of Dax's genes (which it does, rest assured) it will trick me up until the very end.





Hope everyone's new year is looking as good as we hope ours to be! Here's to 2009!

Here's to you Megan, Laurie and Krissy!

6 comments:

Erick and Megan said...

Thanks so much! Cute background!

. said...

You have the prettiest kids! I'm excited for your new arrival! So glad you're feeling well. It was fun to see all your adorable pictures! Glad you're posting again!

Laurie said...

Welcome back! And, welcome little one...at least to your belly for now. I'm lovin' havin you back.

Dannielle said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Jami said...

It is about time that you came back, how am i supposed to know what is going on in your life!?! :)

Krissy said...

I missed you! So glad to see you're back! For awhile i thought i lost you to the dark side, aka facebook!