
Look who's 2!!
Here's a few stats from our big boy:
weight: 2 feet 91/2 inches
height: 28 lbs
loves to vacuum
and talk on the phone
he likes to pick out big trucks and airplanes in the sky
he loves to dip anything in 'dippy'(ranch) including apples and rice
loves salad 
loves to read the Big Frank book about firetrucks, over and over again
he loves to point out anyone's bellybutton that might accidentally be showing - the mall is his favorite spotting ground
likes to go for rides in the 'waga' to take Livi to school
and what 2 year old doesn't love Barney?
he loves to snuggle in his 'wickie' with his dad and watch a little football
all in all we love our 2 year old Gager and wish him the happiest of birthdays!

And here's a shout out to Phillip and Melanie and their new baby Chase who was born on Gage's birthday this morning. We're so excited to meet our newest cousin!
4 comments:
Ah, happy birthday sweet boy! I wish I was in town to celebrate your big day...and to snuggle you up! Have a ball at your party (look at me, keeping with the theme).
Happy Birthday Gage! You will make a great husband someday with your mad vaccuming skillz!
That vacuum picture ROCKS!
Mike
Adorable birthday post! I can't believe he's two because that means Lily is up next. Fun party and I have to get one of those cars that drives by itself!
Post a Comment