Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter!



So we started off Easter weekend with an early morning neighborhood Easter egg hunt with Mimi and Poppy. Gage was totally into it this year, and scoped out all the eggs as we waited for the whistle. He apparently didn't quite trust the good 'ol Easter Bunny, since he insisted on shaking every egg to make sure there was something in it before it got his approval to go in his bucket.


He managed to get a bucket full of candy, but was mostly excited about getting Poppy to push him on the swing.



Livi and Dad also made out pretty well in the older kid egg hunt. Although, I hear she was more interested in the stuffed bunny that was hiding in the tree than all the eggs that were at her feet.


Here's my feeble attempt at taking Easter pictures. Imagine Livi wearing really cute white gloves and smiling really cute for the camera, and imagine Gage not wearing some random sticker on his sweater and not giving me that look like I'm about to spit on someone! No pics of the parents this year, just imagine me as big as a bus, and Dax as hot as ever.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Erick and Megan said...

Oh I love the hair tuts! I think Gage looks just like Phillip in his vest, he is so cute! I wish Lily would have kept her Easter hat on! She wouldn't go for the gloves either! Lily shook all her eggs too, that is so funny! I bet Gage was way more competive than she was! Hilarious Gage in a dress!

Erick and Megan said...

I just showed them to Erick and he was like Wow, it looks just like Phillip's hair!