Friday, April 24, 2009

New Hair Tuts!



A few weeks ago Dax finally convinced me that Gage needed a hair cut. I have been such a sucker for those curls in the back I just didn't have the heart to cut them off, but lately I've had people tell me I have such cute girls - I decided that was the last straw.

So Fantastic Sams here we come.



I still was a pretty big pansy about getting rid of all the curls, but I did my best to appease his dad too. Here's before and after.


Well, unfortunately this little man has hair that grows as fast as his dad's, and that hair cut just didn't last us long enough. So off to the salon again for a second round. This time I was braver, and so was the stylist. So here's a few from his new do. I absolutely love it, and can't remember why I didn't cut it sooner. He melts my heart as much as ever, and is so proud of his 'hair tut'.





Livi also got her hair cut. Hers is just as cute, although she wouldn't sit still nearly as well as Gager for the photo shoot - go figure!









3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love, love, love his hair cut. It's so hard to make the first cut, but so cute when you do.... absolutely precious!

Awesome photos!

Laurie said...

I came back again to look at the little cuties.

Alane said...

You have been hiding that handsome little boy long enough! What a cute sweet face he has. You have such darling kids. Can't wait until the newest version arrives!