Thursday, May 21, 2009

Introducing...


We're so glad to have our new little Van here, healthy and safe. It was a long day of labor, but after a couple of epidurals, and just a few pushes he was here, pink and screaming mad. Just like we like them! I, of course, was wrong about my prediction of a girl, but I'm so glad that I was, we just couldn't be more excited to add a new little brother to our family.

(I hate this picture of me, but I just wanted everyone to see how happy Dax is to have another son!)

Livi is so excited to be a big sister, well, Gage on the other hand wants to play phone.

7 comments:

Alane said...

What a darling boy!!! WE are so excited for you! And you look mighty amazing after birthin him...
He is beautiful.
Can hardly wait to see him in person!love you

Julie said...

So adorable!!! Two boys are crazy..but Dax knows about that! So happy for you guys! You do look great after having the baby! Take care!!

Love, Julie

. said...

Congratulations! He looks so sweet! Great name - you guys did good!

Rani said...

Another beautiful baby!!! Congratulations Breya! He is an absolutely doll!

Andersons said...

Congratulations Breya! And where do you get off looking so fabulous just after giving birth?

Hope everything's going smoothly!

Laurie said...

Ah, precious baby! I can't wait to see more of "mini Van" I love him to pieces already!

heather said...

Congratulations you guys that is awesome. I am sure that deep down Brent is a little jealous that ours isn't another boy, for that matter so am I. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.