July 2009
"Mom, did you know that all insects have a thorax?" Livi. Mom, "??".
June 2009
"Hey look, Van just winked without even using his hands!", Livi.
Liv, "Hey mom, I know where Mexico is."
Mom, "Really, where?"
Liv, "Next to Chuck E. Cheese."
Mom, " Who knew?"
April 2009 -
Livi, "Dad do you think my new shoes fit?"
Dad, "How do they feel?"
Livi, "Kind of fally offish."
Livi says to me the other day, "Mom, when I grow up I think I want to be a Tooth Fairy. Is that a hard job to get?"
April 2009 - Livi asked me the other day if airplanes knock the Care Bears off the clouds when they fly by. You gotta give that girl credit for thinkin' outside the box.
April 2009 - Me and Liv were playing tennis on the driveway the other day and she says to me, "Hey mom, you better stand over here in the grass, you're pregnant."
April 2009 - We were driving in the car and playing Eye Spy with Liv, and she said, "Eye spy with my little eye, something beige." I said, "beige?", and she says, "You know mom, brownish." Like duh.
1 comment:
perfect motto for life!
Post a Comment