Friday, May 22, 2009

Late Mother's Day

So Dax surprised me last weekend by getting us tickets to the Taylor Swift concert. Not only was it a sold out concert, Dax managed to get us second row tickets on the floor. Literally, I could touch the stage from my seat, and I'm not sure, but Dax may have been fondling some of the back-up dancers.







(I'm not sure why Dax always looks like he's smoking something when we take pictures at concerts!)

She put on a great concert, and really is a talented girl - and pretty, might I add. Dax was in seventh heaven with wall-to-wall screaming teenage girls and was pretty sure that he came home on an estrogen high.


Thanks to Andy and Saramarie for playing parents for us so we could play delinquent parents for a night.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Total blast! Those are awesome pics!!! And, I am cracking up at the luck of 2nd row seats. You deserve it, what a fun night out.

P.S
you have a blog stalker... yesterday I found Ellie at the computer reading your whole blog. Next time, I'll tell her to comment.

Julie said...

Ah, what a great husband you have (great cousin I have)!! Glad you could take some "us" time and enjoy yourselves!