
I know I saw these lyrics on someone's blog before, but I heard this song again the other day, and it made me realize how short my time is with this baby before he grows up-- I want to remember every second...
all of my regret
will wash away some how
but i can not forget
the way i feel right now
our lives are made
in these small hours
these little wonders,
these twists & turns of fate
time falls away,
but these small hours,
these small hours still remain
these little wonders,
these twists & turns of fate
time falls away,
but these small hours,
these small hours still remain
~Little Wonders by Rob Thomas



So I'm not sure how my baby is 2 months old all of the sudden. He's been such a joy in our little family, we can't remember when he wasn't a part of us. He's started to talk to us and tell us really animated stories, and of course he charms us all with his smiles. We still puzzle over who we think he looks like, although he of course looks like he belongs, with his blue eyes and light hair, Dax still questions if he had anything to do with the whole thing. Of course we love him from head to toe, but wouldn't be offended if he thought sleeping more at night was a good idea!
Baby Van : 2 months
weight: 11.5 pounds
height: 23 inches
weight: 11.5 pounds
height: 23 inches


7 comments:
All I can say is absolutely precious! Beyond lovable and snugable. Beautiful baby that definetly looks like a Fujimoto... even if his blue eyes stay forever.
P.S Those pics are amazing
P.S.S are his eyes still blue to this day?
Awww, cutie patootie! Glad you like the pics!
Oh, he's SO cute! Awesome pictures. I'm so glad you're enjoying him so much.
He is so cute! And the pictures turned out awesome!
Love the pictures! He's so beautiful and I love his blue eyes!!!
I love those pictures! Van just looks so handsome and how cute are those shoes! Still to this day, I haven't put Chase in any of the shoes I've bought. I attempted one day but after 10 minutes of trying to squeeze his fat feet into the shoes and the possibility of walking into sacrament late AGAIN...I said forget this. Maybe someday I'll try it again.
Those are the cutest pictures!!!So adorable! So did Krissy do them?!
Post a Comment