All American


Since Poppy had the day off on Friday, the day before the 4th of July, we decided to start the festivities a little early with a camp fire and some hot dog roasting. Of course, the weather didn't want to exactly cooperate, but that didn't slow us down a bit. I mean, it doesn't get any better than getting to use your umbrella and roast a hot dog at the same time.
This year Dax was in Memphis on an unexpected work week, so our good friends the Cromars' took pity on me and the kids, and invited us to BBQ and some swimming. I think we've pretty much made this our tradition, since I think we crashed their 4th last year too. We love good friends, good food and good fun.

Van obviously finds something very funny.

I'm not sure who Liv likes more, Beck or Cromar.
Livin' the dream!

Happy Birthday America!!
1 comment:
I love your "all american" cuties! Great pics.
Post a Comment