Our summer has been so crazy I haven't had time to post about the most important event that has happened all summer...
ALIVIA'S BIRTHDAY!!

That's right, somehow my little girl is now a 5 year old, soon-to-be kindergartener... where did the time go? But all nostalgia aside, it was one heck of a party, and I'm not sure what we're going to do next year to possibly top it!
We started with decorating our princess skirts with sequins - thanks to Mimi for all the help and late night getting them all sewn. I mean how do you have a princess party without the right outfit?

While we waited for the sequins to dry, everyone took their turn hitting the pinata. (sorry no pics of the actual pinata, but cute girls waiting their turn!)

And then, as sometimes happens on your birthday, all your wishes come true and Snow White shows up with balloons on your doorstep to wish you a happy birthday.
Snow White was so fun, she did the Hokie Pokie with the girls and the Limbo. She handed out darling princess wands to everyone. She even sang her own version of the happy birthday song and opened presents with all her adoring fans.


She signed autographs and took pictures with all the girls, but just as every fairytale has to come to an end, Snow White soon had to leave and return to Prince Charming and the Seven Dwarves.
The party moved upstairs to the kitchen to decorate their own cakes with frosting and sprinkles and all things sweet, to take home to share with their family. They then feasted on cake and ice cream and sang happy birthday, again, and went around granting wishes with their magic princess wands.

All in all it was a great party, even her brothers enjoyed it... well the one that could stay awake did...


Happy Birthday Liv - hope it was a good one!!
8 comments:
looks like a party fit for a princess! are those paper flowers from the martha stewart brand-prepacked? ive seen them in the stores and always thought they were so cute. speaking of cute...could livi be any cuter sitting with snow white. dreamy.
You should totally be a party planner!! I loved all the decorations and activities you had for the kids!! Happy birthday, Alivia!!
This just proves my point that you are the hostess with the mostest! Srsly, you know how to throw one heck of a par-tay! Happy B-day Liv!
WOW, wish I could be five again..and your daughter!! Such a fun party...miss you.
Love alane'
I still have a baby present to send...reallly
So precious! I wish we lived closer so I could steal more of your ideas--very creative.
WoW! Great party! The skirts are darling and so glad Lily's party shirt got another use! Snow White looked so fun and smart idea to get the take out boxes for the cakes. I can't believe the little chubby baby that Van is turning into and where did his hair suddenly come from?! Too cute for words!! I want to squeeze him! Oh and just so you know for your next party... I have had three people in the last 2 weeks at church tell me I look just like Snow White... I think it must be the new hair cut? Oh and I wore a blue headband with a bow on it!
Wow Breya, that is the cutest best decorated party I have ever seen!
What an awesome party! I can't believe Alivia is 5 or that Snow White came to her party!
Post a Comment