So I thought it would be cute to take a picture of my kids for Valentine's Day. The theory behind taking kids' pictures is always better than the reality.
At first Gage wouldn't even be a part.
At first Gage wouldn't even be a part.

and then when he joined in, this is what I got.



So individual pictures it had to be

Livi's cute little Kindergarten class got to go to the cafeteria for a fancy snack for part of their Valentine's Day activities.Here is their candle lit table.

This is the class waiting their turn for the Maitre d' to seat them. They had to wear their fancy clothes and use their very best table manners. They dimmed the lights and had soft music playing. All the kiddos were so cute and sat quietly and ate their snack so politely.


We had a fancy Valentine's Dinner of our own at our house on Sunday night. The kids were really excited about lighting candles for "Clementine's Day" as Gage refers to it. Having candles did seem to make them eat their potatoes better!
Dax bought me the beautiful roses, and took me out to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner (I know it doesn't sound romantic, and it wasn't especially, but it was my pick.) My gift was mostly just having him home again after 2 weeks of travel - it does make you miss a guy!We've been crafting around here a little and here are the results.
Hope you had love on your Valentine's Day like I did on mine!
5 comments:
That cafeteria gig is such a great idea!
I love your wreath and the BE MINE letters...and your cute V-day pictures.
You are a brave momma-taking those cute pictures! Love your V-day stuff..did you make Livi's hairband too?
Adorable pictures! Come craft with me, I am dying to make your wreaths!
I'm really trying to convince Jared we need to move to Boise. You're so creative and I need help in that department!
Okay, now I know who to order from when I want beautiful wreaths...LOVE the heart one!!!
Post a Comment