Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Happy birthday to:
My little girl...
My shopping partner...
My soon to be first grader...
My kitchen help...
My window washer...
My reading partner...
My Van and Gage sitter...
My side kick in crafts...
My sushi lover...
My sewer, knitter, and Cricut user...
My bunny caretaker...
My jump roper, bike rider, and roller skater...
and most of all, my friend.
I love you. I can't believe you are 6, it seems like just yesterday I brought you home. You started our family, and I will forever love you as my oldest daughter. I hope you have the happiest of birthdays. Thank you for all you do to make our family complete. We all love you!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Livi. Have a "beary" special party at build-a-bear! Eat lots cake and enjoy your day. I can't wait to see pics.
Happy Birthday Livi!
Happy bday Livi! I hope you have a super day!
It goes by so fast!
Post a Comment