So this year we had a really quiet 4th of July weekend, especially since Livi went to Arco with my parents. So me and the boys of the house laid around and stayed in our pajamas late into the morning. We finished up some home improvement projects and decorated the house for the holidays, took long afternoon naps, and swam in the pool.
We missed Livi a ton, but my mom came back with the proof of her fun weekend. Of course the famous 4th of July parade in Arco cannot be missed. Waiting for it to start is the hardest part. But look quick or you might miss it!
I'm so glad she was able to go spend some time with my grandparents. I have great memories of standing on Main Street waiting for the parade to start with my grandparents, and I'm thrilled that now my daughter will have the same memory. My kids are lucky to be able to have such great relationships with not only their grandparents but their great-grandparents too. Family rocks. Happy 4th of July!














2 comments:
oh man, makes me homesick...and that pic of grandpa and grandma priceless...(they are getting along!)
Wait, are you from Arco? Have we had this conversation before? I have some cousins that grew up there - the Longhursts - their dad was the dentist there. . .could be a small world!
Post a Comment