Eclipse at Twilight
Yes, I did go to the theater last night at 9:00 and waited in this line to get into a movie...
Yes, I did sit in a theater for 21/2 hours before the movie even started...
Yes, I loved every minute of the movie...
Yes, I'm still on Team Edward...
My heart belongs to my husband, but Edward can have my neck...
Yes, I will be seeing this movie again tomorrow night with all the other Twilighters in my family...
Yes, we missed the other quarter of our foursome, you know who you are.
No, I have no shame.I'd do it again tonight if you want me to.





4 comments:
Glad to hear this one is better than the first 2. Looks like I am going tonight. Girls night out, I love it.
Hope you are feeling better.
WISH I WAS THERE....I WOULDA GONE TOO. did you hear that our theatre had a record 12,000 show up last night?
I am agreed on all points. Loved it! Thanks for sharing your popcorn!
Ah I gotta go see it! I think i might reread it first though. I did however get my Team Edward shirt at Target for the other day! (and immediately got into a discussion at the gym over it I might add!)
Post a Comment