Here's just a few pics from some of our activities.
Movie Monday
Take a trip - Tuesday
Wednesday - Wet day
Think of Something -Thursday
This day we went to Maverick for frozen yogurt and to this cute park with this mosaic structure for a photo op. I'll post more of these later.
Friend Friday
This day Livi's friend came over and we made salt dough letters and shapes that we baked and painted.
These days are a little busier with swimming lessons and tennis camps. Our vacations are coming up with our trip to the coast, and Redfish and all the cousins showing up soon, so our schedule has taken a little bit of adjustment, but no rest for the weary. Livi already knows that tomorrow is friend Friday, so come on over!














1 comment:
Looks fun. I remember having to come up with daily summer plans just to keep my kids away from the tv. Wish this summer would slow down a bit, so we too could enjoy some little outings. I love the pic of Livi and the hose. Great expression on her face.
Darling post.
Post a Comment