Six. Wow, we weren't sure if this day would ever get here. It has been a long wait for July 29th, and boy did we throw a party!
The invitations were sent, the decorations were hung, and even some of the thank-you notes were started.
This year Livi decided that she wanted to do her birthday party at Build-a-Bear Workshop. So all the girls met us at the mall.
and we headed up to the store. All the girls were so polite and were so quick about choosing which stuffed animal they wanted.
the girls patiently waited in line at the stuffing station.
They then headed to the fluffy and bathing station, where they brushed and fluffed their new bears.
Meet Lucy the cat.
They all got to pick out bows for their bear's ears. And the party leader played some fun games and led them around the store and helped each girl make their bear's birth certificate. By the way, our hostess did a great job, and kept the girls laughing and giggling the whole time. She really was the life of the party, thanks Brittany, you made my job a cinch!
We dressed up our bear's in their party tutus, and then it was about time to go home.
It was truly a great party. Thanks girls for being so sweet, and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVI!!
Thank you too mom for helping me with Livi's skirts and the tutus, and thanks Jen for being my photographer. Let's do it all again next year!



























5 comments:
Looks like a fabulous celebration. Wow, that is some spiffy birthday skirt! All the party details came together perfectly. I'm happy all those sweet girls had a fun day, especially Livi.
You are such an inspiration! Just wish that I had an ounce of craftiness that you have! Great Job! Happy Birthday, Livi! :)
I've said it before and I'll say it again...you are AMAZING! Can you throw my next birthday party please???
I wish I was Alivia's age....I wanna come to one that party. Breya, you are an amazing party planner....really, I mean really-every detail is wonderful.
Oh so sad we missed it! It looks so fun!
Post a Comment