As I sit here contemplating my New Year's Resolutions for this year, I've been remembering some of the highlights of 2010. There were many, and there were some that didn't get blogged or even pictures taken. There were many moments that I wished I had grabbed a camera, but here are the ones that I did.
In no particular order.
Did I mention I had invisalign? Here's some before and after... not my favorite pics, but for history sake I'll let you look.
Here's to many more highlights. Happy New Year! 2011 here we come!
2 comments:
You always take such great shots. Looks like 2010 was good to you. One question though--how come the grandbabies are not crying in the last shot--that's what mine do when they have to take a picture with me! :D
hmmmm. That mommaj is awfully fast at commenting!!!
Breya, Your year was so cool....and those pics are amazing. I love your big family shot...so fun.
Post a Comment