well, at least for a couple of days. The kids even got a snow day. Around here, that doesn't happen much. In fact, someone told me that the last time they had a snow day was 2008, and before that it was 1995! Kinda nuts, so you can imagine a whole day of snow and no school, is a pretty big deal.
Livi even managed to find enough ice in the streets to ice skate. I have to say her technique was pretty good, so I promised her and Gage a trip to the ice rink.
Gage was a little timid at first, but once he got the hang of it, he was a pro. Livi, on the other hand, took off like a shot and never looked back. I may even sign her up for a beginning ice skating class in January she loved it so much.
Here's just a few more highlights from the month of December.
Livi had her winter dance recital

I had to go to my annual bookclub couples dinner solo- Dax in stupid Tulsa. Boo.
Here are my girls

and their boys
I took the boys to Livi's Christmas party at school where they built gingerbread houses and snowmen.
And we took our annual family Christmas pictures on Mimi's couch
But as all family pictures go... it went from cute:
to ugly really fast. Merry Christmas!
























2 comments:
such fun pics. life is busy, isn't it?
love those skating pics! Your family pic is darling...so great of you..Breya!!
Post a Comment