Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bangs, and Shades of Brown


Notice anything different? Yes, she did finally lose one of those elusive top teeth, but that's not it.  Yep - Bangs!  We were so tired of the dreaded morning fight over headband, clip or band of some sort to keep that pesky hair out of her eyes, we decided it was time for a change.  Let me just add, it has made the morning hair ritual soooo much more delightful.  I highly recommend it!



I look at these pictures of my black haired, brown-eyed girl and wondered how that happened!  Clearly I had little to do in the features department, and I'm not sure I want to take credit for the personality department either.  Maybe they really are adopted!

I'll take 'em tho, every brown eye in the bunch!


Probably no green-eyed babies in my future... but that's just fine with me!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow, I think Livi looks so much older! You did a nice job on her "photo shoot". Funny, I always thought your kids' eyes looked the same...but looking at them all lined up I see the differences. All beautiful, but very much different. No, I don't think you will ever win in the gene game.

alane said...

oh such beautiful children and one very pretty mommy...it all adds up to good!!!

Erick and Megan said...

Oh that is a darling post! I want to copy that one too! I am in the same boat with this family of blue eyes!