Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Baaaaack...and with child!

So I've taken a small hiatus from blogging, but I promise it was for a good reason,



I've been gestating instead!  

We're so excited to announce the newest member of our family is on the way.  I've been feeling really great, I mean exceptionally great for baby number 4, and hope to keep it up.  Everything looks fine, and we're right on schedule for an April 8th baby.  


The kids are thrilled, I think.  Livi is really excited to have a baby that gets to stay here, baby Adele has to keep going home after she comes for a visit!


I'm taking predictions, if you have one.  Oh and due date too, you know me, I can never seem to land on the scheduled date! Oh, and yes, we will be finding out what we're having this time around - I hope that eases your worried minds!  Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Well...Hope you are feeling OK. If you are taking predictions then I say it's a girl!! As for a date..you know your double b-days...so maybe it will happen and you just give Dax a b-day present on the 4th.

alane said...

OOOOOH...so GLAD that you are back and even better with child! You and Dax make the most beautiful babies!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Alicia said...

Yay! Congrats to you guys :)

Hope you're feeling well, and taking it easy! (With 3 kiddos? Who am I kidding?!)...

Laurie said...

It's a girl! You were right...cutest ultrasound pic ever.

Stacy said...

Congrats. My due date is March 25th! We will be so close.