Do you recognize that?
That's right, Wicked is in town!!
We once again called all our favorite Wicked fans and put together another Wicked Weekend!
As per tradition, we started the festivities by getting our toes fancified.
We came back to my house for dinner and to get ready before we headed out to the show. This year having mom play her handicap card got us REALLY good seats! It was so great to have Joy and Michelle and her daughter Chelise and Grandma even joined us. Kayla also joined us, the daughter from one of the attorneys in dad's office. She was a newbie and had never seen it before. She loved every minute.
After another Wonderful show - we headed back for a late night review, some chocolate and some laughs.
I know I've seen Wicked like 7 or 8 times and someone might wonder when I'll ever get tired of seeing it. The truth is, it's not about the play anymore, it's all about the friends and family and laughs and girls just getting together to share in something together. I hope I get to see it 100 times, if its these kinds of memories that I get to make each time. Thanks for a wonderful night, and the laughs and the wonderful memories. I feel so Wicked!

No comments:
Post a Comment