So here it is... my first post. I have been lovingly urged into the world of blogging and am glad to finally be here. Although I have faithfully kept up with all of you through your blogs, I have yet to open up our life to all of you. I can only hope you find us nearly as interesting as I do all of you. On my first time out, I'm not going to get too fancy, mostly I just can't think of anything noteworthy to write about tonight, but I hope to keep you up to date with our little family.
Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Breya- I love it! I bet you will become addicted to blogging like I am. So, now my housework only gets done when I am finished checking my "blogs." Too bad Dax is the only one who gets paid to be on the computer all day. Post a picture of your new haircut.
Pretty nifty. Technology is a wonderful thing. Hope all continues to go well for your family. I think of you often.
Uncle Bo
Fuji's~
Love it! I am hooked to blogging thanks to you Breya. Your sight is adorable. You will have to give me some tips.
K
Post a Comment