Friday, March 28, 2008

Cousins!

While Megan was here at Christmas, we took the kids to Target to get their pictures taken. Surprisingly, we got several good shots of the whole clan. They looked really cute in their matching prison stripes. Gage was especially enjoying himself at this stage in the shoot!




The photographer was great and let us each do an outfit change, so I put the kids in their wedding/Christmas attire. Megan changed Lily into her birthday suit and took some really cute shots of her on this bed of roses.




It will be fun to watch these kids grow up together. I have really great memories of my cousins, and I hope that for my own kids. We're excited for many more cousins to join our family, and hopefully a few on Dax's side too!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

So Cute, I love the first one with Gage cracking up! When my kids were little, I also had good luck with Target. Now, the Target photographers can never get the twins to crack a smile.