
So here's to Laurie... sorry I'm so slow. This is why my family would go on completely into oblivion with no trace left of us! I'm a horrible journaler! Anyway, here's a few more pics from Gage's birthday. Happy Birthday Regan too! I've also included a copy of the invitation I sent out. To those of you who can appreciate a Cricut, here's my latest paper creation, and my baked one, that'a monkey cake in case it's not obvious!!
Happy birthday little guy.
9 comments:
Uh oh, you've got a spam message. Get Dax right on that. I have been waiting for this post of the birthday boy! So cute, precious party invite and cake but most of all...the little monkey!
love that invite!!! So cute. And that little boy is a real keeper. Love that pic of his little cute teeth.
Cute cake too!!
AH!! We missed your birthday and Gages! I don't know how Phil and I are ever going to match your picture creations...I'm saying it's up to him because it must be in your families genes!! I love reading your blog...as soon as this week is over I think I'm going to call you so Phil and I can get one going. We love you. And happy belated to the both of you :)
You're the Cricut queen! I'm so impressed :) And that cake...yum.
Love the detail and how you always manage to make things extra special.
Take care!
Alicia
The invitation and cake are way cute!
If you wanna delete the spam post, when you're logged in, just come to the comments and there should be a grey garbage can below each post. Click and wala!
Breya,
I am SO Sorry! SO Sorry. I totally spaced your vinyl lettering. I am not so flaky, I totally want to do it, not a problem at all. I was having problems with my machine so I needed to wait until it was fixed (it is now semifixed). We have been contemplating a move, then working on our house to sell, and I have not done a whole lot of vinyl because I have been focused on other things. Just today when I looked at my sign I realized I didnt do it! SO SORRY! Please tell me again what size you want and color and I will print it tomorrow! Again SORRY! If you want something else just let me know. Thanks so much!
I wish I could have been at the party! It looked so fun. Adorable cake and I think I might have Erick sold on the Cricut!
Post a Comment