
Happy Birthday Dad! Thank you for all that you do for us and our family. Even though we started the morning out really early to take Gage in for his little surgery, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. I’m so glad I can celebrate this, and every birthday with you for the rest of our life. You’re everything I never knew I always wanted... I love you. Happy Birthday oldy moldy!
4 comments:
I love that Dax will always be the oldest one of our group. Let me know how 35 is Dax, I won't be there for awhile! :)
Since I can't call Dax an "Oldy Moldy", I'll have to just say Happy Birthday! We miss you Dax, and wish we could celebrate together again this year. Here's hoping you have a fantastic year!
Laurie and Jeff
Jeff and I were just remembering this scenario...(Dax will totally laugh)
Remember when we went to Black Hawk and I was the only one who DIDN'T get carded at the casino! So mean of that lady!!!!
Oh how sweet! Happy birthday Dax!
Post a Comment