
P - is for plays hard, whether it's fishing, biking, boating, skiing, or surfing he does it all
H - is for hard worker
I - is for intelligent, he's one of those guys who just knows stuff
L - is for loves my kids
L - is for lazy eye, don't be offended all of us Bournes have it...
I - is for integrity, you'll never meet a more honest guy
P - is for puts family first
O - is for outgoing, laid back, no fuss, no muss, easy to get along with
R - is for really funny, at least I think he is...
A - ahead of the trend. Case in point, he's owned a pair of crocs for like 7 years.
N - nice to everyone, even everyone in his DI ward, and Jenny - that's saying something...
Hope you had a really great birthday. We miss you and can't wait for you to visit soon.
Happy Birthday you old married man, it's all down hill from here!
PS - You forgot all your wedding video pics are on my computer... I could post blackmail material for years!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Uncle Phillip! You always have such nice things to say about your brother, seems like an awesome guy! I love that he is one of your favorite babysitters.
P.S Cute idea and list for the b-day post.
P.S.S Nice Easter Bonnet
Cute birthday card! I am the bad sister who called him at 11:30 his time and woke him up just to sing a crappy version of Happy Birthday. I can't get used to this whole East Coast time diff thing. How did your court date go?
Oh, Happy Birthday to Phil! I agree with everything you said. He is a great guy!
Post a Comment