Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No good, very bad day...


I'll let the picture speak for itself...
- yes, I got a speeding ticket yesterday
- yes, it ruined my whole day
- yes, I know better
- yes, I deserved it
- yes, I'm still mad about it
- yes, my car is insured
- yes, the cards in my car expired on March 31
- no, I don't want to have to go to court with my proof of insurance
- no, I don't want to have to pay the extra $50 if I don't
- no, I don't want a lecture on speeding and driving without insurance
- no, I don't think it's funny even though Dax does
- no, it doesn't mean I'm a bad person
- yes, I will slow down right in front of the LDS church on 5-Mile

2 comments:

Camille said...

Oh no Breya! Sorry to hear about it, but thanks for the warning to slow down... and move those new insurance cards from the kitchen counter into the car...

Laurie said...

I hate that for you. Sorry to hear about the bad day.