
Livi had her dance recital last weekend. I can't get over how cute all the little girls were in their dance costumes. I'm getting teary just posting the pictures. Livi did such a good job, I was afraid she might get up there and forget to dance, or even worse, just throw a fit and not even get on the stage, but like a true performer, she dance like a ballerina! I've posted the two dance numbers for those aunties that missed the big show - and I want to clarify that it was not me with the camcorder!
And the second dance - Trashing The Camp
Here's getting ready for the show.

Here's Liv getting her 'goodie bag' - which I might add was the highlight of the day. Who knew that $1 store plastic watches and gummy bears could be so exciting?
And here is her little class at the dress rehearsal. Such darling little girls!

7 comments:
Soooooo precious! We just went to Brighton's dance recital last night. There really is nothing sweeter than little ballerinas. Livi is to cute for words.
LOVE IT! Thanks for posting, Breya! I felt like I was there in person! GO Livi! :)
She looks too cute! I can't wait for Allie to start cutting the rug!
Oh my gosh! They are so cute. LOVE the costumes.
Oh my gosh! They are so cute. LOVE the costumes.
OH I loved the video! I could only see one, is there two? Her little outfit was darling! I wish I could have been there!
That is so cute!
Post a Comment