Here is her class - apparently getting everyone to look at the camer and smile is a big task for 3-5 year olds! Notice how many boys are in her class - the girls really were cute friends, since they all had to stick together amongst all those boys!
Check out Livi's preschool crush Keldon - back row second from the left.

Here's Liv's individual school picture.

For the last day of school they had a fun pizza party. Here is Liv with one of her best girl friends Emery.


After yummy pizza we all went outside for fun field games. Livi raced all the boys on the bikes and won everytime!

Here's her teachers Miss Emily

and Miss Maggie. Thanks for all the fun memories - see ya next year!
4 comments:
Livy is SO beautiful! Byt he time she gets to kinder the poor boys are going to be falling for her!
Look at your beautiful girl growing up...I can't believe it. I love the sweet expression on her face at the picnic table with the little girlfriend.
Hi Breya! I RARELY check my blog or do anything to it (obviously) but I just looked at it and I was so excited to see that you commented! It is awesome to see what you guys are really up to. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL. Seriously Livy should be in magazines or something she is gorgeous. Looks like everything is going great for you guys but where is the visit we have been hearing about for 3 years? Seriously we live in Vegas. Come on Breya I know you'd have fun. :) Think about it. Talk to you soon.
She is by far the cutest girl in that bunch...and such a pretty dancer. Doesn't seem that long ago we were looking at pictures of you in your tu tu.
Post a Comment