
So we celebrated Livi's 4th birthday on Tuesday, and boy was it a party! Livi decided she wanted to have a tea party for her birthday, so you know me, once we had a theme, I ran with it! Liv helped me make cute tea pot invitations and we took them around to 5 of her closest girlfriends to come over for afternoon tea. We made cute aprons to wear and after a very long tea pouring session - they decorated cupcakes, jumped in the jump house and tried really hard not to fight over the gifts that were opened. They all brought their favorite doll and set them up to the doll table for tea too, nobody gets left out at this party! The weather was just perfect at a cool 88 degrees, so everyone was content to play outside and jump and play tag. All the little girls are darling, and were so polite and gave such fun gifts. Thanks to everyone for making Livi's day so great! And a special thanks to my mom, who of course I couldn't make any of this possible without, and to my two sisters, who were so willing to come help us out. As much fun as it all was, I think we've come to the conclusion, that next year the party will be at Chuck E. Cheese!!








8 comments:
Once again you have outdone yourself! You are the best party thrower/hostess around! Such a cute party and darling birthday girl! Happy birthday Liv!
Nice work Mom...the whole thing looks fabulous! Amazing...
Those aprons are precious!!! What a girls dream party. And, is Lily wearing a tutu?...couldn't be cuter! Happy Birthday Livi Lou. I am sending a little b-day prez today (you know me, getting to the post office is my challenge)
Breya! What a darling idea! Makes me wish I was Livi's age again...it will be such a fun memory for her! You do such fabulous, cute things! (but I am a little sad that it wasn't at Redfish!) Who's birthday will it be close to?!
I had to come visit the birthday party post again because it's so darn cute. Love it, love it, love it! Oh yeah, my thoughts on the Chuckie e cheese type parties...hold off 'til the kids start asking for them because they just don't have the same charm as homemade. Yes, they are easier but not as memorable.
Oh this is so cute! I wish Jennica could have made it. Looks like it was a huge success.
It was a great party! Thanks for including Lily (after several reminders!) I have more pictures, I'll post soon! I had such a great time with you. I wish you or I lived closer!
Breya, I am Rachel Moorhouses sister and found your blog on Lindsey Mclean's blog. I love this party idea and it was fun to see little Lynsey at the party. I will have to tell Rachel I found your blog. Thanks for letting me look.
Harmony Young
Post a Comment