Sunday, July 20, 2008

We'll be back soon!

For all of you devoted readers of our FUJITALES, I thought I owed an explanation of what happened to us. We just got home from a week in Florida - just Dax and I (kids were at Grandma's in Rexburg). We had the trip of a life time and I've got so much to blog about I'm a little overwhelmed, but stay tuned I've got some good stuff to come...

5 comments:

Krissy said...

welcome home! can't wait to hear all about the trip!

Laurie said...

I'm waiting...

Camille said...

Can't wait to hear it!

Erick and Megan said...

Still waiting!

Laurie said...

Now, I have to leave town (with no internet service) and still no pic's from you. Ha. But, I am glad you guys had such a wonderful vacation. And, I know Dax doesn't want to be known as the "romantic" type but, the hidden letters is so cute!!!!!