Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby Rosy is here!

Congratulations to Megan and Erick on their beautiful baby girl.





Photobucket

Rosy Johnson
9.9.09
9:41 am
8 lbs 5 oz
20 inches

4 comments:

Brittnie said...

She is such a pretty baby! So cute! And what a great birthday! We hope everyone is doing well!

Laurie said...

congrats to megan. i absolutley love the name. thanks for posting the scoop...even on vacay, i'm checking in on the computer. jeff says i'm addicted.

Alane said...

what a cutie...she is a doll! But what do you expect from such cute couple. CONGRATS

Joy said...

Thanks Breya for posting the picture, name and stats. I have been watching for an e-mail from your mom and FINALLY thought today to check your blog! You'd think I'd learn!! Oh, I guess I need to change my username -- will have to figure that one out one of these days. Love, Joy