The Christmas cards are arriving...

I've glittered everything in the house...
Letters have been written and sent to Santa...
The advent calendar has been counting us down...
We've attended the holiday parties...
We weathered the freezing cold Winterland Parade...


Go Meridian High School band... imagine me, 15 years ago playing the flute wearing the same blue uniform, yes I'm a band geek.
We've shared our secrets wishes with Santa.

We've danced in the Winter Dance Recital...


We've played in the snow/frost...


We watched Andy receive his Master's Degree... way to go Andy, now get a job and have some cute babies!
We've posed for the annual family Christmas pictures...



And we may have opened a few presents early...

Christmas, please hurry, we're really excited around here!
5 comments:
wow, you've been busy craftin'. Everything looks wonderful. I love the family Christmas pic...beautiful!
Now, hurry home. I am dying to talk to you.
The kids are so cute! I agree- Christmas needs to be here!
Such cute pictures - hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Testing
Amazing pictures Breya! Your kids are knock out gorgeous!
Post a Comment