Sunday, December 6, 2009

For These, I Am Thankful...

Dad's who pass on Deviled Egg traditions,
cute kids, and huge piles of leaves,

healthy kids that can run and jump all day long,



fun uncles who play with my kiddos, and love leaves as much as anyone...


Poppy's that will mow the lawn on Thanksgiving, much to the delight of Gage...

family...

desserts...

and Turkey-induced naps.

I have much to be thankful for this year. I am continually blessed with healthy kids, a wonderful husband that works hard to provide for his family, a nice home, family that loves us and friends that we can't live without. We are truly blessed.


Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Alane said...

I am THANKFUL for you and your sweet family and that you are such a GREAT blogger!

Anna Beal said...

Love it!

Laurie said...

sweet times! I love that your dad mowed just for gage. papas hearts just melt for the boys. fun pics. Gage has the most beautiful smile.

I still have thanksgiving to post, then on to birthday. today, i hope.

Kristi said...

Your family looks so cute! Looks like a great time with family

Erick and Megan said...

What a great Thanksgiving! Awesome action shots of your kids in the leaves! And Andy! I hope he missed that bucket in the leaves. And I missed pecan bars...