Sunday, November 22, 2009

Look Who's 6 Months!

Just when you thought I'd posted enough pics of my kids... ha ha!









Happy half-year little man!

6 comments:

Krissy said...

He is one handsome babe! Great pics!

Laurie said...

great smiley baby! love him up.

Alane said...

JC Penney kids I tell you....they all could be models...I swear they are the cutest!

Erick and Megan said...

Are you sure this little white baby is yours?? He is so cute! Where did you get his hat? Perfect for my other new nephews!

Fujitales said...

Yes, I'm positive this baby is mine, I guess the question would be if he's Dax's!

I bought the hat at Gymboree.

Kate said...

Bre, He is so beautiful. I just want to squeeze him! I have to also say that my mother in law sees the things you send me when I open them and every time comments on how amazingly beautiful your kiddies are. I am not surprised...I have seen their mother!! Love you guys!!